Dr. Amy Sue Goodin
Oklahoma NSF EPSCoR Researchers:
Establishing a Novel State-Wide Socio-Ecological Observatory
Dr. Amy Sue Goodin is the director of the University of Oklahoma Public Opinion Learning Laboratory (OU POLL).
The OU POLL is a state-of-the-art survey research facility on the OU campus in Norman, Oklahoma. Established by President Boren, the purpose of the OU POLL is to conduct research on public opinion, in order to foster knowledge about public affairs and to assist in the conduct of research on public policy important to University departments, state and local governments, media organizations, other public and private entities, and the general public.
Dr. Goodin's work on the Oklahoma NSF EPSCoR research project will aid in the establishment of a first-of-its-kind, statewide, socio-ecological observatory.
- Amy Sue Goodin, Laurie Conaway, Natalie Jackson, and Michael Jones. 2009. Far eastern OK labor force study. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
- Amy Sue Goodin, Natalie Jackson, and Laurie Conaway. 2009. Durant, OK labor force study. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
- Amy Sue Goodin, Natalie Jackson, and Laurie Conaway. 2009. Bartlesville, OK labor force study. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
- Gabriel R Sanchez, Amy Sue Goodin, Amelia Rouse, and Richard Santos. 2010. “The Impact of Ethnicity on Attitudes Toward Health Care Reform in New Mexico.” The Social Science Journal, 47 (2): 326-343.
- Gabriel R Sanchez, Shannon Sanchez-Youngman, Amy Sue Goodin, Amelia Rouse, and Richard Santos. 2011. "Explaining Public Support (or Lack Thereof) for Extending Health Coverage to Undocumented Immigrants," Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, 22 (2): 683-699.